Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day and Ella's Birthday Friday


Dave and I both had crazy days of work and school on Valentines Day but it was still an awesome day. 


We both came home and open presents and Dave totally out shined me by buying my Taylor Swift concert tickets!!! I AM SO EXCITED! June 1 in Salt Lake City - cant wait. Best Husband Ever. He is so sweet!!

Ella had her 4th birthday on Saturday! So Friday we had a day full of adventures! First, we had to curl her hair and get her awesome outfit ready.


I took her to Micheal's and said she could pick out one craft to do and she picked a Strawberry Short Cake coloring book... So we colored :)

Then we took her to Cabella's to look at all the animals! She was scared a little at first but then we couldn't pull her away from them when it was time to go.


Dave and Ella together, she is such a silly girl I couldn't her just to smile.





And then she saw the bears and got excited and said "HEY, Brave Bears!" And of course had to take a picture!



The Polar bear and the Zebra were her favorite!


SUCH A SILLY CUTE GIRL! She thought it was SO funny that you could ride a bear. And she sat down in that chair and was just making us all laugh <3


And of course we had to play a shooting game we were at Cabella's.

We then took her to a black light mini golf!! Were she glowed SO MUCH with her shirt and pants but in the pictures you cant really tell. Ella was AMAZING she could hit the ball in the hole with two hits!






She loved the castle and the surf theme :)


Happy 4th Birthday Ella! You are such a blast! It was one of the best Fridays ever! I wish I lived closer to all of my nieces and nephews so I could play a fun day with them on their birthdays! Hopefully one day! :)
Miss you all! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment